Gathering storm / a lot of manual intervention (b98ce84c)

I proposed the ban just before revealing uranium, mostly because I’ve been so resource limited in this game I figured I probably wouldn’t get any. I was right… I only see one source so far, and it isn’t in my lands. :slight_smile:

But also, I just don’t really like using them, or even less like having them used on me. :slight_smile:

What a tough nut you are Kennedy :slight_smile:
Do you play that well or Scotland is overpowered in some way?
I already regret promising not to use nukes…
One clear mistake by me was not making city in place of Edinburgh, it acts as a Malta for Brits in Mediterranean sea.

This is most interesting game i played so far , cause still not clear who will win this.
Everybody has his own strong side

Hah, you’re pretty tough yourself! I thought I had you and then you got the Steel tech, then was getting close again, and you allied with Nlla. Then you eliminated my military ally. The World Congress policy doubling unit production costs hurt a bit too.

I don’t think Scotland is OP, so I must be a good player. :slight_smile: Honestly though, the times I’ve played them everything just seems to go smoothly. I think they suit my natural tech and industry leanings.

This is definitely my favourite game going right now… probably a little less thrilling for Onesixty and Witch Doctor though. It’s funny that the three least war oriented civs are battling it out whie the Mongols and Turks are the peaceful ones.

That’s just weird quirk of mine for never been interested on sea domination @Kennedy992 :sweat_smile:

But Turkey joins Scotland’s war on Kongo and it’s ally Russia. This world needs freeeeedoooomm!

Hah! And I left my blue face paint at home! :slight_smile:

Well, tha’s it for me. Good game everyone!

That is a complete surprise for me.
Not sure how easy mongols supplying you with uranium, but 2 turns ago i was ready to give up, when you was rushing to Dumfries. I couldn’t take your robot easily, and you would have taken city and oil back. why did you return?? with Venetian arsenal and super production of cities, you was printing ships like candies :slight_smile:
Even now i’m not sure how to take your cities, which have 130 or so defense, and they will take my bombers /missile cruisers with robot one by one. How many more robots were under production ? You had a lot of aluminium, why no bombers?
There is one glitch with destroyers, dont know why but they dont sacrifice from shortage of oil…
Only explanation i have for your leave, you want to cut time spent on civ…:slight_smile:

Well, I’m lost another city and I going to cut down my games - it’s not hard to see who will win now that Kennedy992 dropped out. Thanks for the game :grin:

I’m running into errors trying to upload this save, and we’re at about that point so i’ll say Good game!

I guess you had errors cause [SurgicalStraw9] 1st made move then quit, we could easily fix it.

But it was too early for you to quit i guess?
Together with nlla you could have strong alliance against me.
This is not interesting, to win only when others quit, 1st Kennedy, then you…

If Kennedy would be in and you would have joined his side, and later perhaps nlla nobody knows who would win…

@onesixty2 @nlla
shall we invite somebody to fill Kennedy slot? Onesixty would you come back ?

I think the winner is clear already in this one :slight_smile:

Thank you all for an interesting game!

Sorry guys, I’m sure it seems like I cut out premature, but I really didn’t see another turn out of this game. I felt like I was very much on the ropes between Kilpa and Nlla, and figured the game would be over in a turn or two.

I don’t think I quite rage quit, but I was definitely under pressure at work, and this game was only adding to my frustrations, so maybe I dropped it for mental health reasons. :slight_smile:

All in all, it was a great game, and I’ sorry I left sightly premature, but I think it probably was already done.

Cheers,
K

PS. Who won?