Game for new users. Password on request. See details. (2d9b51fb)

I was trying to understand why the Ancient Rivals game was not uploading and that this game was. Because this is a vanilla game. Long story short. Setting up a game with a different ruleset sometimes wont upload because the game file may include the say gathering storm ruleset simply as a requirement when it is not. Then you go to upload a game but it is not a GS game and the website errors saying you didnt upload a GS game.

The fix is to disable all Civ 6 DLC before creating a scenario, then while setting up a hotseat game, you select the mods required on that screen.

sorry for the long explanation, and in the end had nothing really to do with if you had GS or not. I will be making a forum post about it at some stage.

No problem. Hope you can get the other game upā€¦ On a side noteā€¦ Looks like domination victory is imminent!

Good AI smashing.

I have a Deity 4 AI vs 2 humans teamed going. I have been decimated with Nukes but holding on. We may win. It is a domination victory only too.

Check out my next game
https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/d8466a5c-8ae1-4ff4-99a9-9521219929ac

Sounds exciting! Deity is quite a challenge. Am only playing that level for the first time now with a friend. Lost a city quite early in the game, and took almost 50 turns to take it back :sweat_smile: The tide is finally turning thoughā€¦

1 Like

Joined the next game :slight_smile:

Any way to submit this Victory to PYDT?

The only way I could submit was to click ā€˜one more turnā€™ and save/submit that, but I guess it doesnā€™t end the gameā€¦

Horray! Good game!

There is no record keeping yet on PYDT. The game ends when everyone surrenders or is kicked, then the game deleted by the owner.

I keep every game in a spreadsheet.

I will ask the admin about a victory system.