Game for new users. Password on request. See details. (2d9b51fb)

Time for me to go to sleep… Glad we managed to get a few turns going, though…

1 Like

England has an undefended settler. I am going to take it. The first war is now on!

Good move, go for it!

Spain has Conquistador. Will peace out if he starts using it on my weaker army.

Sure, no problem. I’m not doing much yet army-wise anyway…

I guess we need to be careful Spain doesn’t get religious victory…

yes, i will start a religion and attack any religious units

Is this post triggering the “read smack talk” button appear in your pydt client?

ok, it worked for me. I have another game and its just not working for that one. Thank you

It is indeed working for me…

Seems like there’s a problem with the servers; can’t submit my turn…

Yep, Amazon Web Services having issues. Just keep trying every so often i guess.

I think we are ready for domination victory. Wanna take out spain?

Yes, let’s go for it. I’m ready to produce more military :slight_smile:

I am guessing you have gathering storm.

Yes I do, why?

I was trying to understand why the Ancient Rivals game was not uploading and that this game was. Because this is a vanilla game. Long story short. Setting up a game with a different ruleset sometimes wont upload because the game file may include the say gathering storm ruleset simply as a requirement when it is not. Then you go to upload a game but it is not a GS game and the website errors saying you didnt upload a GS game.

The fix is to disable all Civ 6 DLC before creating a scenario, then while setting up a hotseat game, you select the mods required on that screen.

sorry for the long explanation, and in the end had nothing really to do with if you had GS or not. I will be making a forum post about it at some stage.

No problem. Hope you can get the other game up… On a side note… Looks like domination victory is imminent!

Good AI smashing.

I have a Deity 4 AI vs 2 humans teamed going. I have been decimated with Nukes but holding on. We may win. It is a domination victory only too.

Check out my next game
https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/d8466a5c-8ae1-4ff4-99a9-9521219929ac