“Fortune favors the bold" Take 2 (c2eca93b)

Smack talk goes here for “Fortune favors the bold" Take 2 ! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/c2eca93b-e75b-4055-b8d2-fdcef7a84bb3

Hi Guys, PYDT not waiting for your return from Vacation and skip your turns. One turn was played by AI for kapitol, I will wait for his return and then I do revert.

1 Like

Hi Michaqel, just letting you know Kapitol is back and I believe he has completed his turn, not sure if you need to revert his past turn still?

Thanks for information. I’ve reverted turn back to kapitol.

Ok thanks, I’ll let him know

Hi, Kapitol is on vacation. I wait until he will be back. Then I revert my turn back to Kapitol.
Why are barbarians near Nabuchadnezar(Kapitol) capital city?

Yeah, no problem mate. Is that an option somewhere to turn that off I missed when setting it up? As I note in other games this does not happen. Thanks Michaqel.

if you have extreme unhappiness (-10 or more) barbarians can randomly spawn around your cities

Yep, managing Gold/Happiness well is half the game, but is a not always an easy depending on who you are playing. However, if you look closely at all the options in Policies/Tech to help boost either you can sort it out eventually… :slight_smile:

Kapitol is still not back?

Hi guys can we pause this game for now as I am on holiday until 9th July

1 Like

Sure, np.

Once Fatusblobus1 takes his account off Vacation mode I will do my turn.

doing it now

Nice one, hope you had a nice break! :slight_smile:

Hey Fatusblobus, I was tired and saved the game twice and sent you a default file name for Egypt’s save. It will work fine, just change it back to PYDT again when you save your turn before sending it on :slight_smile:

The PYDT client is showing as my turn, did you send me the file elsewhere? Or do you mean through the client?

All good mate, I just Reverted it and redid my turn.
It should work fine for you now.