[FIXED[ YNAMP map size support?

Would it be possible to support the YNAMP terra map sizes like small(2:1) or large(2:1)? Alternatively if anyone knows a way to do an old-word/new-world scenario where everyone spawns in 1 section of the world and theres another section where no one spawns that would be much appreciated.

YNAMP info here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=871861883

I think any map mod should be supported with Other / Unknown / Custom Map type, but if you have an issue let me know.

The issue i encountered wasn’t with the map mod per se, it was the fact that the map mod uses different size map files I think

YNAMP has map files that are size small(2:1) which have an aspect ratio of 2:1 and aren’t the same size as any of the default civ 6 maps. So when I was setting up the game i picked Other/ Unknown / Custom map type, but i still had to put in size: small. Then when i tried to upload the save file, it gave me a size unexpected error, complaining that it expected size small, but was getting size small_21.

Thanks for responding, and thanks for all your work on the project. I just joined the Patreon as i’ve been enjoying it so much.

OK, I understand now - I’ve added an option to allow selecting other for map size as well. Thanks for joining the patreon!

1 Like

Alright got one of my layabout friends to help me test this finally and it looks like it worked perfectly! Thanks very much for your help! Really incredible how responsive and competent you are.

1 Like