[FIXED] Webhook params - pls add civilization name

Please add civilization and maybe the leader name to the webhook json post.

Added both of these to the webhooks.

It’s my goal for this month to give a bunch of TLC to PYDT (and also get my https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/ shirt), if there’s any features you want me to prioritize feel free to bump threads, otherwise I"m probably going to knock off simpler things first.

1 Like

hi mate, Do you need any help? C# here.

If you want to help, feel free - the only issue is getting a dev environment set up is a bit of a pain. I’m from a C# background myself, and typescript gives a lot of C# flavor to javascript, but that said, if you haven’t done much javascript development it’ll be a pretty deep dive. I’d be glad to help you get started if you want, though, maybe pick a feature request and I can help you work on it!

It’d probably be easiest to work on something that only affects the client or website so you don’t need to debug the API - maybe Client - Click PYDT - save downloads but also show same detail as main list or PYDT client - add instruction?

1 Like

I will start with baby steps and those you mentioned look like a good place to start. It has been a long time since I stopped coding and have zero xp with github. Will get back to you as I am crash coursing on vs2019 connecting to github and on checking in changes.