[FIXED] Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack

I guess this is obvious, but the support of the most recent civs would be great! I looked through your GitHub commits to see how you “enabled” the nubia dlc, but it could just find one commit with an image - is it that easy or what needs to be done?

It’s not too hard, I was planning on getting it done this weekend but still haven’t got around to it, hopefully later tonight. If I remember right, the CivDefs need to be updated in the shared repo, the civ image needs to be added to the web repo, and the client needs to be recompiled with the new shared library.

OK, the new DLC should be working now!

2 Likes

The Khmer and Indonesia Civ and Scenario Pack doesn’t seem to be working for me. I tried starting a new game but can’t find the civs, nor the new map in there. Not sure why???

I have version 1.1.24 which I believe is the most current version.

Can you be more specific, @DogBoy511? Where can you not see the new civs - in PYDT or Civ 6? If you can’t see them in PYDT, make sure to refresh your browser.

Argh! All I had to do was hit the “refresh” button on my browser. I closed and reopened my browser several times but that didn’t work. Once I hit the refresh button it shows the Khmer/Indonesia pack. This is in PYDT. Thanks!

Oh, and thanks for the PYDT client. I love playing multiplayer.

1 Like

One more thing…There isn’t the “True Start Location East Asia” for a map selection. Will this be added? Thanks.

1 Like

I wasn’t planning on adding it, you should be able to use the “Other / Unknown / Custom Map” option, though.

I don’t mean to sound like a pest, but I can’t start a game with the “True Start Location East Asia” map. I have tried everything I can think of. Both my brother and I have all the DLCs, I set up the game correctly, but after I play my turn and try to upload it I get the “DLC mismatch error” every time. If you can add the map I would appreciate it. If not, no worries.

Which game is it? I can take a look.

The game is SE Asia3. It’s just between me and my brother. Below is the error I get every time. We both have all the DLCs.

Sorry, we ran into an error.

Error Message: DLC mismatch! Please ensure that you have the correct DLC enabled (or disabled)!

You’ve only got the Khmer/Indonesia and Vikings DLCs selected in the save file, which doesn’t match your PYDT game definition which has all DLCs selected.

I am also having trouble with this map. When I try to upload my first save file, it says DLC mismatch, that only Khmer/Indonesia and Viking DLC is selected, even though I had all DLCs enabled. I also tried one more time with only the Khmer and Viking DLC enabled, but that didn’t work either.
Thanks for any help!

Let me know what game this is and I can take a look.

The game must be auto-selecting which DLCs to load because I made sure I had all DLCs selected. I’m going to try again, but this time when I set up the game only select the Khmer/Indonesia and Vikings DLC. When I start the game I will only select the Khmer/Indonesia Vikings DLC. We will see what happens.

My game is TSL East Asia.

OK, @Turnquest / @DogBoy511, I’m not quite sure what’s going on here. I can duplicate your issue - if you create a game with True Start Location East Asia, no matter what mods you have enabled the save file only lists the Khmer and Vikings DLC. I think if you set the PYDT game up with only those mods it’ll work. I modified both of your games to have those DLC selections if you want to try it again.

OK, should I choose only these two DLCs? I tried this before and it didn’t work. But maybe you done something to fix it.

Ok, so I started a game (SE Asia4) and I only selected the Vikings and Khmer/Indonesia DLC. The game works just fine. Very odd it works out this way. Thanks for helping us get it fixed!

1 Like