[FIXED] Email notifications preferences

Hello, I’ve been playing PYDT for a while now, and I gotta say it’s a great client. One thing that you could add though is the ability to set preferences for email notifications. I still want to get emails about smack talk or new forum comments. However, I would rather not receive emails every time my turn is ready. I generally keep the client running in the background, and get notifications on my desktop, so there’s no need to clutter up the inbox.

If there’s no way to do this in the foreseeable future, I guess I’ll just remove my email from the site. That would stop the turn emails. But I’d lose the other ones. You see my dilemma. Please give the people the preferences they so desperately crave!

–Twig

Forum notifications are totally separate from game notifications, so you should be able to disable the Email Turn Notifications in your user profile and still get forum notifications depending on your forum settings.

What about other game related emails? Like I’d still want to receive emails about players joining newly created games, etc.

I’ve added the ability to disable turn notification emails. All other emails are so rare that I didn’t break any of the other types out.