[FIXED] Email notification on game comment

I can’t seem to find a way to turn email notification on,for when anyone writes a forum post on a smack talk thread of a game I am playing.

Can anyone help? Or is this … in fact … a feature request? :slight_smile:

You should be able to click on the “Normal” button near the bottom of a thread, and change it to “Watching”. I wish there was a way to make smack talk notifications more visible in general, but I’m not sure what the best way to do that would be.

Right. I must remember to switch this on, whenever I join a new game.
I’ve been surprised a couple of times now, seeing days/weeks later, that someone wrote to me on one of my game’s Smack talk forums. When people don’t @tag you, and you haven’t written on that thread yourself yet - you will not get notifed pr default :slight_smile:

Yeah, I agree, but I’m not sure of any easy way to work around this. I’d like to have a notification in the client that there’s unread messages on the smack talk thread, but I don’t think that’d be simple, either. :frowning:

Yeah, a notification within the client would surely be top notch! :slight_smile:

You should get notified in the client now when there’s a new post in the smack talk thread. Hopefully this helps make them more visible. Thanks!

Wow that is very excellent!

Thanks, Mike!

A post was split to a new topic: Ignore own posts for client notifications