[FIXED] Ability to move players' order before game start

Hi,

it seems I’ll keep spamming you with suggestions. :slight_smile:

Would it be possible to change players’ order before starting the game? Ideally, I’d wait for the full number of people to join, then ask them about their time zones and time preferences, then optimize the order in which they take turns, and only after that create the game.

Sure, I’ll add that to the list. :slight_smile:

Also, if you’re a developer, pull requests are welcome at https://github.com/pydt :wink:

Alas, I’m a programming analphabet. Just spamming you with things that come to my mind. :slight_smile:

Thanks again for doing this.

I would also like to see this feature. Getting players in order by the time they expect to play can dramatically shorten the time between turns.

1 Like

I’ve added support to reorder players when creating a new game. Enjoy, and let me know if you run into any issues!

How exactly does this work? I didn’t see the option before or after starting the game. Is there a way to change the order after clicking the start button and before uploading the save or does the game need to be recreated?

Found how it works - the problem was that the game creator has to be in the first slot and cannot change. If you have 3 or more players, before you start the game you can rearrange the others with a button that becomes available in the top right corner of the player list.