FFA, Ruler of the Seas (Archipelago) (dd783c61)

Precisely! i totally forgot to turn it off!!! should we make a remake?

I just subscribed to it so I’m good.

from the start of 7th of January, i will force a 24 hour move per player, so the game can move on.
Or pls write here if you are on Vacation or the sort, 110 hours is just way to much… sorry for this.

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to tell you guys about my vacation, back now and playing my turn…

I have removed Addyyc from the game, after a 70 hours wait time, enforcing the 24 hour rule…

Hello guys. I am going away on a little ayahuasca retreat 18th to 21st january, so I will not be able to do any turns in this period. I hope you will wait for me. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

No worries! thanks aloit for the reply!

Hey Guys, for you that need to make more… advanced Diplomacy, i made this Channel to those that would engage in that, also it can be used as Community, to create new games aswell.
Be Free to invite friends aswell. It is still new, so not that many members.

Link: https://discord.gg/kgGSPZ

Seems i cant play my turn, i gonna rewind one turn back, it gets stuck on “mod failed to load content” or something, i hope this will fix it. If not did anyone install a mod recently? Cause this is the only game i have trouble opening.

No mods here…

I’m getting the same error. I disabled all community based content but the error continued, so I have reverted the turn.

Cool, thanks @aagcobb, we just try to keep reverting it until it get fixed or atleast maybe call on @mrosack to maybe fix this?
You have the same error @jvanheycop?

Yup same here, I’ll revert as well.

I’m also reverting… :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, i think we might need @mrosack to look into this?

And that’s a revert from me also.

yeah i get the same error again, abandon game? What do you guys say?
@zarquonwhereareyou @MortVader @aagcobb @jvanheycop?

I dont think it can be repaired, and @mrosack cant help on this matter

Well we could start a new GS version to replace this game with?

I’m okay with abandoning, but I don’t have Gathering Storm yet… (You guys go right ahead though if you want to remake with GS!)

Sad but yeah… I’m ready with Gathering Storm :slight_smile:

I also have no bought GS, but that is no reason for you not to start a GS game. Too bad this one is broken.