FFA 8 players - All DLCs + BBG + BBS + 3 light mods (52d45678)

I’m not sure, I tried to find a post on the forum to see if someone has already asked the question but couldn’t find anything but I just quickly searched so there might be an answer out there, search on the forum

I’m not sure, but - I think that you can join, but you won’t have as many civ choices as those of us with more DLCs.

I do have GS and Rise and fall i think that are the 2 main DLC for the game

When a friend and me started a test round with PYDT I did not have all DLC, so I was not able to join the game he started. I think you should have all DLC for PYDT since most games here require them. There is a big civ sale on steam now with the lowest prices I have seen yet. But if you really don’t want to buy New Frontier you have always the option to start your own game and hope enough players want to join.

Yeah im gonna buy all the DLC. I see its for multi player the best option and i like MP so much with civ

2 Likes

Taco has been banned from joining/creating new games due to cheating discovered here: Casual Civ 6 (7c0dac3d) - Smack Talk - Play Your Damn Turn, your decision how to proceed in this game.

1 Like

We need a new player to replace Taco, I was admin in the other game and he manipulated unit movement which is not that obvious to see

I agree

It is hard to imagine how someone would able to do that? Did he rewrite or “hack” the game code?

I’m not entirely sure, but an admin tried to replicate his scout movement and couldn’t do it.
Unless someone can prove it otherwise, it’s cheating.
Look at the link that msorack provided, I’m not an expert so my decision relies on their knowledge.

I reverted because when i try to load it just tells me it’s PierreReynaud’s turn.
Something to do with kicking Taco? Do we have a sub yet?

I stopped the timer and we will go back to before this mess happened once we have a sub available

We need a player to play Gaul as the previous player was booted from cheating, first come gets it

@OtherRealisms @Nuts @Tamil_Ronin @HappyCamper @EmJayLambert @StefanosG

I’m afraid we are going to have to continue this game with an AI, no one seems interested in replacing Taco.

Assume it has been advertised on the Discord?

Which one?

PYDT

Aw yeah forgot about that, let me try

https://discourse.playyourdamnturn.com/t/support-how-to-player-substitution/5849

Alright I tried and still no one, I’m going to continue this game with the AI