Fatusblobus' Huge Terra Map! (75f279d7)

Maybe give him to the end of the week. It will have been 2 weeks by then without any communication.

The discord link no longer works. Can you please update it or share it with me?

i see you joined already :wink:

Yes, I got the invite from another source :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello,
My laptop is broken.
It will take about 2 weeks to fix it.

Would it be possible for you to play from an internet coffee place (or any other place which allows temporary use of an internet-connected pc?

No. I’m travelling.

How do we know who wins this game? Is it just a domination victory game or will the other victory conditions also show a screen?

All victory conditions are enabled for this one

But how will we know if one of us achieves one?

i think you get a victory screen for all except CV, which you have to check in the menu. Nobody should be at CV yet?

@Marthow, can you answer my question near Philadelphia, please?

Anyone against asking @Calcifer to add the MPH mod to our game?

1 Like

@Fatusblobus, I think we should find a substitute for @Dinode.

1 Like

Hi Everyone! Hope you don’t mind if I jump in to this one :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t mind at all.

Does this game have normal victory conditions or is this a domination match?

A huge map with multiple continents where all civilizations start on the same (largest) continent.

All victory conditions at quick speed

Expand, colonise, or conquer!

Initially random Civ but we will have a draft once all players join.

We will be using the BBG (Better Balanced Game) and BBS (Better Balanced Start) mods, as well as DB’s mod to hide player stats.

Please note that the majority of discussion for this game will take place in the “Civ VI Cloud & PYDT Games” Discord Server

If you aren’t already a member, please use this link to join, and then find the #hugeterra channel: Discord

I just know some victory screens don’t work in PYDT, so how would we know if someone achieves a cultural victory? Have the victory screens been tested using the mod that hides stats?

GGWP Adi. Thanks for subbing in.

1 Like