Epic Huge Comp Stomp 2 (6de0659c)

Smack talk goes here for Epic Huge Comp Stomp 2! Game URL: Civ 5 / 6 / Beyond Earth / Old World Asynchronous Multiplayer (PBEM) | Play Your Damn Turn

Both Zarquon and Wolverine showed interest in starting a new comp stomp, so I thought I’d address that need.

We can do us all one big team, or maybe we can do me and my bud against you two. Up to you guys – if you’re interested and join.

Also Wolverine, I remember a Wolverine from Giant Multiplayer Robot… same person?

I’ll actually open the slots at first in case we get a lot of interest.

We could always do a full 12 people in teams of 2 or 3.

EDIT: And I got impatient. I’ll close the slots again. People didn’t immediately start piling in :stuck_out_tongue: so I’ll stick with the original comp stomp plan.

Also I think Wolverine only has Civ V… which means he just left my Civ V game cause he didn’t wanna play with me. Which… fine.

Thanks. Would do for huge, but not interested in teams or more zombies. Enjoy.

Will you be in for my 6v6 game next? I know it’s teams… but a different kind of teams :stuck_out_tongue:
Could be zany and fun. And I think we can turn zombies off for that one. maybe keep heroes and uh corps, secret societies… yeah. No apocalypse mode though… or maybe apocalypse mode, or maybe just high climate change… I dunno I’ll think about it.

Cause getting a dynamic of like people helping each other against the elements could be cool.