Easyzivi's game! (2716917c)

Let’s denounce him for warmongering :smiley:

1 Like

One does not just walk and plunder through tomyris domain unpunished!

:wink:

I feel like you are paying the barbarians or something… i have them attacking from the east and west while you are attacking from the north… this is ridiculous

i would like to add as well, walking near your city isn’t in your domain… its not like I walked into your actual owned land

Well, i can’t compete against all his troops… way too many everywhere suddenly, so luck to the rest of you… I can’t stop losing my capital

sorry rillithain to kick you out so early, I think you also got unlucky to have barbs spawning on the other side whilst having to defend against me…

good luck in the next one

Looks like I will be next on easyzivi’s hitlist

greetings to you Amanitore and your mighty bowmen,
I heard you possess a holy place where golden elefants wander about, why dont you let my warriors in to visit this marvel? do you distust me?!

Dear Tomyris,

Weapons are simply not allowed on holy ground.
If however you are willing to surrender your arms and bow me, you might be found worthy to visit our holy places and be allowed to give offerings to our goddess.

what an atrocious demand! a scythian never bows and never surrenders!
I’d rather let my ears cut off then stepping down from my horse!
why do you hide behind a wall and greet our Warrior with a bowman if you claim to be trusting us in first place?

When did I ever claim to be trusting you?

My bowman is there to kill barbarians.
You are lucky my soldiers know the difference between barbarians and a Scythian warrior.

Besides I heard rumours that you wiped out a whole civilization.
So I am very sceptical to allow any armed Scythian inside my borders.

I will be away from Saturday until some time Wednesday - if I survive this long :slightly_smiling_face:

I will be away for 10 days from Friday 12.10 till Saturday 20.10: will be able to do my damn turns at best every 1-2days, sry for the inconvenience

thanks everybody for the game, gg

Congratulations…