[DONE] Need to declare victory in a game

So, I had a bugged game status screen, wherein I couldn’t access the menu, which has unfortunately continued. we finished the game, but I have no way to get it to recognise the game as being over, so it is just pinging me every hour telling me to take my turn. Is it possible for an admin to either surrender the final player remaining, or declare victory in the game? Game ID is 62bcf64b-7d2c-4d58-ba95-293c4488b0ad

I don’t understand, can you still not get to the game detail page on PYDT? You should be able to surrender there.

If you’re still having problems, please try clearing your browser cache. You should see some text in the footer of the site with a version number - if you’re still having problems after clearing you’re cache let me know what the version is. Thanks!

OK, my bad - I can reproduce the error when I’m logged in as you, so it’s got to be another bug with the game owner. Give me a bit to figure this out and I’ll let you know when to try again.

OK, I think we might be good now, if you refresh your browser a couple of times you should hopefully get the new version, even from the bad page - the good version id you’ll see at the bottom of the page is e7bbe7d15d4dde1f34779c6ab9a626b2f39255c0.