--|Dominium Mundi|-- (Rise & Fall + All DLC) (aeed09ec)

Smack talk goes here for --|Dominium Mundi|-- (Rise & Fall + All DLC)! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/aeed09ec-c7dd-4b8a-8f34-a1a34f6727a1

Well I’m about to go down from a combination of computer Aztecs and Barbarians. I’m ashamed of my play. :slight_smile:

No shame on that. Deity AI and barbarians can be quite dangerous during the early game.

Leaving from tomorrow until Sunday night, and then from Monday until either Wednesday or next weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

(Dominium Mundi)

I have a starting area that was nearly all desert. There is no production anywhere. A city I’ve had for over half the game takes 40 turns to build a district. I have about 1/5th the science and culture of the next last-place person. I am unable to even kill a city state. leaving for all above stated reasons. I will not be the victor here! GL boys :smiley:

Hello guys,

As I have explained in other games, I’m travelling abroad 10th January and will be away for about two months. In all the games I’m in I’ve asked to be replaced, but I’d appreciate if you could wait for me on the three I’m hosting, which are Dominium Mundi 1, 2 and 3. This way, I’ll have something to play to when I’m back!! :smile:

Thanks in advance and sorry about the inconvenience.

Yours faithfully,

Mesías-G

1 Like

Looks like everyone left but the two of us, good game! Going to drop, I have no chance to strike up a sizable competitiona t this point… :slight_smile: