Continents 12 players - less than 6h average time turn only! No password (86085642)

yeah, I kind of regret saying @andrewsmart48 is a fast player…
he is active in 58 games (!!) and I guess is impossible to play all of them regularly…
I am active in 17 games, and @andrewsmart48 is in 10 of them. Right now he’s holding 8 of these games, some for over a day, and has been doing it regularly.
Come on, mate. Try to think about the other players before joining any other games!
Cheers.

1 Like

So, who is your friend @danlmartins ? Is he still ok to join?

edit: You are damn right. I have 6 games that are blocked by Andrew :frowning: 6 On 12 games…

He already joined in. It’s Marco Morais, the one that plays just after me

1 Like

He’s straight up on a holiday/trip. Posted it on the PYDT Discord.

@Manoir have you set timer in this game?

Does that mean that his turn is skipped in 46 hours?

I just activated a 3 days timer. That is VERY large… Too large…

The guy we are talking about has 7 turns to play on 12 active games for me :frowning:

yeah, usually we go for 48hrs

there’s a Vacation Mode on PYDT, if one doesn’t want to keep everyone else waiting!

@andrewsmart48 are you ok ?

It seems that you are blocking a lot of games. Do you have irl problems? Do you want that we try to find someone to take some of your seats?

edit: just saw the profile saying: " Comments: Back from holiday 4th march"

Hm, I just noticed a bit of an issue this turn.
I declared war on Maya last turn but they’re on vacation mode (props to them for using it) so I’m up against the AI - which isn’t very fair and which will make the war much easier for me.
This is a war I had planned for a while and committed my build-up towards it (and I suspect the Maya player was very much aware of my intentions) so I wouldn’t want to give up on my advantage by delaying a war that I would 100% have waged against the human player as well.

Which guideline do you think I should follow in this case?

1 Like

Make your war.

I’ve stop the turn timer. Shin should be back the 29.

3 Likes

I agree with both

I suspected it but you made an alliance with barbarians which make the situation quite sticky lol

Actually didn’t! In fact I thought the barbs to our common frontier - slightly east might be paid by you, but now I see they’re also attacking you. But I guess you’re thinking about the barbs to your northwest?
The fee to force barbs to attack feels way too high for me, I never use it.

The same for me. Moreover, the played targeted receives a notification telling me who sent you the barbs.
I was kidding about the alliance thing, i just feel under pressure lol

it seems like the only rest you will get is in real life :slight_smile:

hey everyone. Some of the players quit the game, which left us with 2 AIs. Everyone knows how they can be weak and exploited, especially with trades. It’s a fair behaviour and usually stated in the rules that players are not to take advantage of AIs, and to raze their cities once taken (there are excpetions, such as when the player quits when he’s about to lose the war. In these cases, the winning player can take his war spoils).
anyways, it seems like someone has taken advantage of the AI - Canada. It is quite rare for the AI to use all of its money, being left with zero. It it just happened in this game:

So… Are we going to allow it?
Did anyone trade gold with Canada? Please be honest!
Is someone taking advantage of the other AI (can’t see her in the map)?
How are we to settle this?

You can find out who dealt with canada in wilfried laurier’s gossips window.
About deals with AI, i don’t know. Currently germany and me are irreling ourselves and i met only them and maori.

Was not I. I am OK with the rules stated regarding AI play.

I’ve no idea how to do that. Would you, please, then post here? Does it say when the deals happened?
Would you please do it for both AIs? thanks @shinjoshun