[CLOSED] Popup proposing to upload a new save appears abnormally

Since the 1.2.5 update of the pydt windows client, the popup proposing to upload a new save appears abnormally when i try to load the savegame in the game client.
this error appears a single time after launching Civilization 6.

Hmm, weird, are you on Windows? Can you be more exact as to what happens? You click the button to play your turn, civ launches, and it immediately asks you if you want to save? What filename appears when it asks you to save?

Yes i’m on windows 10 ver 1803.
yes I click the button to play your turn, civ launches,and when i want to load the party in civilization, pydt offers me to send the savegame.

!

Interesting, I really don’t know what would cause this, though - if anyone else is having this issue please post here, thanks!

I had to so a system reset and when I reinstalled, I have this issues. Win10, I reinstalled the app just to try that. It does not return to the main menu either, I have to close and open the app to go to that screen. It pops up inquiries of sending the turn before complete, just after downloading the turn and at other times as well.

I saw this randomly when I was testing on OSX, but I was never able to figure out why it was happening. I did clean up the code a bit in this area, so hopefully that’ll help.

It still does this, might be a bit better. Thanks for trying.

thx mrosack