[CLOSED] Freezing at after loading hotseat save at leader screen

Hello! I’m running Civilization VI (+Aztec DLC) through steam on a 2012 macbook pro, running High Sierra as the OS–more specs below. In case helpful, the other players in our PYDT game (“Raging Game of Throner”) are playing on PCs. We got to round 9 before the issue I’m facing cropped up.

The issue I’m encountering: Civilization VI is now always getting stuck when attempting to load the PYDT hotseat multiplayer save, freezing on the leader screen that follows after selecting the specific hotseat save to load. Below the leader, on the leaders creen “Loading, Please Wait…” appears and never advances beyond this screen (left it loading overnight, never loaded). I uploaded a screenshot of the frozen screen. One note is that single player games save and load with no problem. Thanks in advance for any help!

macOS High Sierra version 10.13 (17A405)
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)
Processor 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

I’m assuming this is because the newest patch hasn’t been released for the Mac yet. This is pretty common, the Mac patch is usually weeks behind the Windows patch. :frowning: If you have a Windows PC I’d try playing your turn there.

Thanks! I think you’re completely right. Good news is Aspyr just annouced mac patch should be out in days instead of weeks this time around.