Client shows new games without password

To help notify players of new games (without password); could the client show a list between your-turn games and not-your-turn games?

List like:
your-turn
your-turn
your-turn
smack-chat
smack-chat
NEW-GAME
not-your-turn
not-your-turn
not-your-turn

and like
smack-chat
NEW-GAME
not-your-turn
not-your-turn
not-your-turn
not-your-turn

Show only games created in the last 3 days?
A distincitive style like a green titl- bar / background?

Edit:
Games that have not started but you have joined currently do not show. So would there be confusion if the player joined and then the game disappeared? Perhaps show in the client also, games joined and not started?

Yeah, we could do something like that, I was also thinking of having some sort of notification subscription on the website where you could add filters for what types of games you want to be notified about, I should have some vacation end of this year/early next year to try and knock some stuff out.

I didn’t end up changing anything on the client for this, but I did add the ability to get notified via email when new games are posted, I think that addresses the spirit of this request, but let me know if you disagree.

1 Like

It won’t stop me posting games to discord. I won’t enable the email option because I look at the game list daily. I have those email options both off.

The tickbox being disabled by default, while correct, will mean that almost all players won’t hear about new games. I am still keen on something in the client, particularly once players have finsihed their turns, that they see there is a new game to check out to satisfy their one-more-turn itch.