Civ V Naval Warfare (0ee27dd1)

Already waiting for their answer. Hoping it Will solve the problem.

:crossed_fingers:

:ok_hand:

Well i try but nothing is working. You better kick me and get a new player, there is an option you can check in the admin tools. You can see on the screenshot.

anyone know any players who may want to join?

No sorry.

kapitol is also playing Civ V with me Crazyhorse and Fatusblobus. What about him Fatusblobus?

1 Like

I sent him a notification days ago now and he has not responded.

I’ll give him a call, but I would say he has too much on to play another Civ game. If he did say yes is it past that point now or can you sub at anytime?

We can just carry on with AI for now I guess

Alright, no worries

it is not very important at this point , as there are few things to do , but it would be nice if the replacer doesn’t skip many turns and the AI made bad choices for his civ

Do you want me to ask on GMR if someone wants to join ?
Maybe it can increase the pydt community , wich seems not huge.

1 Like

Sure, I am happy to play with or without a replacement, but s real is always better :slight_smile:

Whoever made the Lighthouse, you suck! :slight_smile:
I was one turn away from completing it

1 Like

Venice is the happy town :smiley:

Ha! well done mate :slight_smile:

Hey guys, if I make a discord channel for this game would you all join?

I decided screw it, I just created one anyway. As well as creating a channel for public diplomacy announcements, I’ve also created a role for each player and a series of private dual role channels inside the server so that everyone has a one stop shop for private comms with each other.

here is link to join. once everyone joins I will get a third party to take over as admin and assume the ottomans role (because as admin I would automatically be able to see everything, which would kind of destroy the point in private bilateral channels)

Happy to join

um guys
something is wrong with the game. full of graphical glitches and I can’t hit next turn. Anyone seen anything like this before?