CGH Pangaea ranked 8 ffa (d2db460f)

culture bomb for you.
industrial CS do not provide their bonus
diplo I dont care.

Just for the record, I have not invaded any nation

• my military force has been created just for eurekas.

I declared war against @MisterT800 just to defend my city state

given that we didnt find anyone for subbing Sweden, shall we continue with AI?

1 Like

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

I will play my turn tomorrow, if we don’t find anyone

• I’d prefer to find someone, for me to revert the turn to Sweden

@EmJayLambert will join soon :wink:

1 Like

@CEO_of_Spearfighting, the turn is again yours because of a revert bug

I have reverted the turn after @EmJayLambert replaced the AI, but the turn got reverted all the way back to you.

I have reported the bug:

Sweden has Grapes, Oil and Niter for sale if anyone would care to make us an offer.

There is nothing about this in game description, but I propose playing without trading of Gold & Strategic Resources - this is the usual way of playing FFA matches in CPL.

By the way, @EmJayLambert & @Jash , I would like to invite you to join CPL and then get the “CLOUD” role by reacting “1” to the bellow message in #assigned_roles

I think its a bit late to add this rule to the game at this point?

Sure, I’m ok to playing without any rule as none was mentioned in the game description.

1 Like

This match was supposed to be CGH ranked.
Since CGH is no more, should we consider this a CPL ranked match?

No strong opinion.

No strong opinion here either. but if that makes you play more frequently sure :smiley:

1 Like

@EmJayLambert, you will be replaced by @indrew

@CEO_of_Spearfighting, once @indrew joins, he should revert the turn to you, for his average turn time not to be affected.

1 Like

I have created this post in CPL Discord for easier communication: [Discord]

I’ve told you that America is going to win the game :wink:
My plan was to go to space, not to send diggers and battleships all across the world.
And I’m a noob at going to space, never been there before :))

GGWP. No way for me to defend against Moden Armor. Doesn’t make any difference if AI or human. My units are 3 eras back.

2 Likes

GG WP. I got CV. Australia is defending culture victory and his turn is already passed. so my screenshot should be sufficient. Either way, Canada @CEO_of_Spearfighting as last player can also confirm

GG WP! Congrats @Calcifer!
And thank you all for this very nice game!
It was my first ever science victory attempt and also my first ever defeat by culture, I’ve learned quite a lot.