CASUAL LEVEL - Seven Seas / BBG BBS / DB Gold / Friendly Game Rules (89b39afd)

same for me i guess. will survive

Hmm… I installed the mods that the game required, but I didn’t get the Scout. Apparently not all mods are required? I didn’t expect… Can we hope for a revert, or are we just playing as it is?

Yeah i did the same it just required DB gold. Not to worried about no scout but something else may be different. Valmas will know and can decide what to do.

Sorry for the mistake from me.

I’m content to play it as it lies.

Strange. I do not have a starting scout either.

Please cast your vote - I suggest that those that do, to delete your scout.

1 Like

yeah that works fine. Does anyone have one?

I have no starting scout, and I support the “delete your scout” plan for those that do have one.

1 Like

Ok, please delete your scouts.

2 Likes

No scout for me.

I am very sorry to ask @adyyc
Did you build both of those scouts? I suspect at least one of those was a village reward (my warrior just missed out).
If you did not see in the messages, a few of us did not get a starting scout and we decided to kill them off.

ScreenShot055

Built one scout and took the other one from a hut nearby.

1 Like

Early pop scout is finger kiss

1 Like

Greeting, Friendly Players.
I invite you to consider taking up the challenge of building the biggest city in this new open game, “One City to Rule Them All”
Pick your tall one-city civ and go big or go home.
https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/0ac06004-976a-4c75-8abb-a3cd7aeb9d83
Password: bigntall

Please excuse the long pause. Although we have a war in Ukraine, unfortunately far from over, I decided to return to the game. I just want to get away from my current problems…

2 Likes

Can’t play game. it complains about BBG 4.7.0

Version 4.7.6 was a stupid April Fool’s joke.
The latest working version is 4.7.4

@adyyc Bro are you around? Everything OK?

Howdy fellers. I’m off on vacation for the next month or so. Enjoy whatever season you’re in!

1 Like