Bo3 Tryharders, Continents, BBG, BBS, SS, M&C, Mods, FFA (rules) (995fe938)

Smack talk goes here for Bo3 Tryharders, Continents, BBG, BBS, SS, M&C, Mods, FFA (rules) ! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/995fe938-d83a-4ad1-ad57-85a10a86d05c

Nice we are all set and ready to go, happy gaming, good luck to everyone. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

There are 3 new (not in the last games) CB-mods and I can’t find them. Do you have a link?

Do we have a discord channel?

Excuse me for not notifying you about the addition of these mods, they are to have a better game:

• one reveals all the civic and tech tree.
  • another one reveals all the promotions for the secret societies so you can see them from the beginning
  • the last one raise the percentage posibilites of revealing the secret societies, so all of us can choose the one we want, it has happen to me some times when I simply don’t get the society I want on time and that affects the game, I don’t want this to happen to anyone, an unbalanced game just cuz you couldn’t get the society you wanted it’s not good for any one.

Good luck to everyone.

I didn’t create one, normally public conversations can be done here, and private comms can be as you want. Are all of you at CPL discord? maybe we can request for a channel to be created there.

Now 3 other mods also missing???

They are:

• Deforestation
  • Flood Barriers
  • More coastal flooding - 80 %

found them, hope it will work now!

edit: why did you start the games with other mods than the originally ones?

The first 3 I mentioned, cuz the reasons I mentioned.

And these last 3 mods may be more an error than something I did on purpose, I remember I was doing some tests and was testing those mods, I might have forgotten to turn them off.
I’m explaining them and if u want we can restart without them, although they are not the big thing, they just add a bit more importance to polluting the planet and using green energy:

• Deforestation: if I’m not wrong there are 3 steps of deforestation, lets say 25% 50% 75%, this mod adds more steps, so consequences of deforestation are more gradually, lets say for example 15% 30% 45% 60% and so on.
  • More flooding as it says, more tiles flood when sea raises, so consequences for polluting the planet are more severe.
  • And to don’t sky rocket the cost of barriers due to high numbers of tiles that will flood, the mod for barriers put on them a fixed cost, that will only scale as sea rises, but not with the number of tiles that will flood.

Let me know if u want to me to disable them or we can continue the way we are.

As on the first sight all my 3 starting positions are worde than the last, I should insist, that we restart without.
But to be true; The mods wouldn’t be the reason. :wink:

I must also say that I had better starting positions on the other 3 games, but tbh, I really don’t know what the future has prepared for me, I have had many games where I blame my starting position, and then I perform very good and sometimes I even win the game, and also viceversa, games where I have an awesome starting position and don’t perform good during the game for one reason or another and I lose it in a very bad position. I learned that the starting position it’s just a minor variable of the game.

Haven’t taken my turn yet so happy either way. Think I have all the mods now :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@PerroFlamer check out the Admin Tools. You can restart the game from here so we don’t have to go to a new game lobby. I have not tried it myself.

I know about that, but it seems that no one, so far, has trouble to continue using those mods, do you have trouble @Valamas ? if you do then we will restart.

I have not had a turn. I am seeing the discussion and saw restart mentioned. Hence the mention of the tools.

1 Like

All 3 games are stopped, @Markelix will you ever return? :face_holding_back_tears:

Poor @Markelix…that must be some stress! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Dear Tokugawa (chld87stv)
The city of Takamatsu has been placed far too close to our city of Tra Kieu. I can only assume that this city is a gift to the Vietnamese people which we humbly accept. Please hand it over as quickly as you can so that we can avoid any bloodshed.
Yours
Ba Trieu

Hail Ba Trieu! My numerous people are confined between your great country and the sea, while open and abundant lands surround you. Rather than war, can we perhaps plan together what lands we will claim to our north so that we may maintain peace between us? - Tokugawa

Very well!
I have marked a location to the north of Tra Kieu where I wish to place a new city. Everything to the east of Tra Kieu and the new City will be uncontested.
How does this sound to Tokugawa?
Ba Trieu