Bo3 1st Half 2023, Fractal, No AI's, BBG, BBS, StdSpd, FFA (rules) (04053439)

Scythia

1 Like

:GreeceGorgo: Gorgo

1 Like

Fr: Black Queen

1 Like

:PhoeniciaDido: Phoenicia

1 Like

Chandra

1 Like

AustraliaJohnCurtin~1: Australia

1 Like

jay please

1 Like

EthiopiaMenelikII: Ethiopia

Thank you all for joining these 3 games, I bet we are going to have a lot of fun, please stick to the rules, I recommend you to read them again so you don’t miss any point. Let’s have a fair play. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: Good luck to everyone!

Hello,
My laptop is broken.
It will take about 2 weeks to fix it.
Sorry.

1 Like

hello @Tamil_Ronin r u there bro?

Does someone know something about him? I PMed him by discord but didn’t answer.

Hello guys, I just wanna tell u that since @Tamil_Ronin is not moving and not responding to messages I’m already looking for a replacement. I hope that he is ok and maybe he is not moving due to job or something important in his life, if someone knows about someone that can join the game pls invite him. Thanks.

Hello:
Lately these games are going unnecessarily slow because some players are taking a lot to take their turns, maybe there are important things in real life going on, I just want to know if you would like us to find a substitute and don’t feel the pressure for taking your turns, since in the rules say that we were looking for constant players. These players are:
@stephenbe his last 10 turns took more than a day, some even more than 4 days.
@adyyc moreless 50% of his last 10 turns took more than a day, there is a turn that took 5 days.
@andrewsmart48 like 50% of his last 10 turns took more than 12 hours.

What do you think guys? are you feeling that you can’t manage to take ur turns on time? if you need help and want us to look for subs pls let us know.

Hi @PerroFlamer , i had holidays and a lot of family events, i usually can regularly take turns.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification, you can help us turning on ur vacation flag when you are going to be out for some days, even put a note on ur profile like this, we would appreciate it a lot.
imagen

We will be glad if you improve ur times, cheers. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, after we had no clarification from @stephenbe about his long turns average, and after this last turn was over 24 hours without being played I have substituted him with a player that said that he could take his place, welcome on board @BambusBjoern, good luck and happy gaming. :wink:
Don’t forget to read the rules and remember that this is a best of 3 series, so winner is gonna be decided by the sum of points according to the game details.

1 Like

Hi Guys, Iam happy to decide a sub :slight_smile: the most players I known, lets see where is the best. Jippyjahey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi guys! Looks like @andrewsmart48 is away. Is anyone aware of the reason he is missing?

Pc has died. New one in the next few days.

Wasn’t it going to arrive yesterday? I rode a post where we will have you back to the game on sunday :smiley:

1 Like