Bo3 1st Half 2023, Archipelago, No AI's, BBG, BBS, StdSpd, FFA (rules) (9de0b4b0)

Muhtesem

1 Like

I choose :NubiaAmanitore:

1 Like

KoreaSeondeok: Korea

1 Like

Kristina/Sweden

1 Like

:ScythiaTomyris: Scythia

1 Like

@petrojbl1 we are just waiting for your pick. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll go with Japan.

Now we are ready to begin, good luck to everyone, please stick to the rules and lets have a fair play. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Here it is the link for the 3rd game that’s gonna be Fractal. Join using this password 1bo32023 don’t forget to post your ban.

it says: not found.

1 Like

I updated the link, can you try again pls.

password?

that one

@adyyc bro r u having trouble to take ur turns on time?

I’m in vacation.

1 Like

7k turns with an average of 16 hours/turn - you must be on vacation since many years :joy:

andy is a good reliable player

No doubt about that after 7k turns.
(But if one tells on his profile to play each evening and on weekends all day, he should easily get an average of 10hrs/turn without vacations)
But hey, I was just joking about his vacations, was not an attack :wink:

No worries! Well i had already 3 vacations in one year already. I have a low end laptop. At least i do not quit and play until end.

2 Likes

Would be completly fine with that, if you’d announce your vacation(s), at least with activating the vac-mode, or better with a short post here - would have “spared” your short post now :wink:

1 Like

Hi all, Better Balanced Game 5.1.8 is highlighted in red and thus this game won’t load, even though I’ve installed and enabled BBG 5.1.8. Anyone know how to fix this?