Beyond Civilization (30d7b79c)

Because sometime in my other games the PYDT wait for return automaticaly… and also I seen it too late, after my turn :-(. Fortunatelly it is only one turn.

When Nuts play his turn I will wait.

1 Like

I have no problem wait for you :).

2 Likes

Birddog62 is still not back?

Still says On Vacation for me. I also have him in another game where the AI cannot take turns for him and it’s been stuck on him for 218 hours. So I would suggest you wait a bit longer if possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, it is no problem. Thanks for info.

I’m back my friends. Quarantine in Europe! Sorry!

Welcome back. I am going play my turn. Please turn off you vacation mode because in other case you will skip.

Hi Guys, I created this game: https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/05ebc6c2-b51d-40c2-b038-abdefbf6318f

Map is existing Earth like planet Kepler 186f.

1 Like

GG guys,
thanks for game.
Let message here with result.
J-Dog vs Nuts seems interesting…

2 Likes

GG!!! let us know who comes out on top!

1 Like

Good game! Down to the final two…

GG! Emancipation Victory!

Good game! I messed up and built my emancipation gate in the ocean, not knowing it decreases the strength of land units to their embarked value… A few too many Golems went through before I realized what was going on.

You had me easily beat with air superiority too. Lesson learned for next time how powerful air units are in BE.

I built the gate in the ocean, too) I was suprised the strenght of embarked land units. Then I had to build the Autosled. It is the hybrid unit.

1 Like