Beatdown (05e6cf25)

Smack talk goes here for Beatdown! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/05e6cf25-2639-43b0-b4c8-fc4a9c650121

Did Alek leave?

His last city was captured.

I told him I will start the next always war game in January and will send him an invite when I do. He said he would join.

I’m going on vacation Dec 6 through Jan 4. I will have my laptop with me but playtime will be drastically reduced.

Well, congrats.

Have fun. How does one go on vacation from Hawaii?

Going home to Georgia to see my son graduate from college. Spend time with Mom, Dad, brothers, son, daughter, grandkids. Haven’t been home in 3 years.

But I’m not looking forward to the cold. This morning I was swimming and paddling in an outrigger canoe.

Special congrats on that! Kicking one out of the nest!

Georgia cold, that’s funny!

Argh, I forgot about agreeing to emergency declarations. The game made peace between me and Greece. I have to wait 10 turns before I can declare war on Gorgo. Just when I was about to capture another city.

Good game all. England has captured the last 2 turns on turn 209. Even though England got nerfed with one of those patches, still a powerful civ on the water.

I’m going on vacation this Friday for a month. I will have my laptop with me but playtime will be severely limited. I will start the next always war game in January.

Good game!

Good game. Happy holidays…