Barbarian Clans in the playing zone (e5d4d712)

I’m going to post on the CIV6 Cloud board looking for a sub for this game. I clearly didn’t read the fine print on the Dramatic Ages game mode prior to joining this one and was taken completely by surprise by my current dark age. If I actually would have read the fine print at the outset, then I would have passed on joining this one to begin with.

welcome @Mad_SMAKs. Thank you for subbing.

No problem.

Just about to take my turn now.

Belatedly discover what the above chat of dark moods relates to.
3 cities lost at a stroke. Somewhat dischuffed.

Chaos!

A few of us had that last age. It seemed a disaster but I recovered and took my cities back in good time.

Kudos @DogBoy511 for a fair game. It feels like a parting gift; The tension with Persia.
Play again soon.

GG, no it wasn’t a parting gift. This game just didn’t work out for me. I played as Norway and instantly built my ships to do coastal raiding, only to find out the ocean was a tiny bit of water and my ships couldn’t go anywhere. Then I got a dark ages right away so I built nothing but slingers to retake my city only to lose most of my slingers. It was just a series of bad plays and unfortunate events.

Good luck to the rest of you.

GG, hope see you in other game !

GG @YogSothoth - I have no answer to your dual-wielding vampires and indestructable land force. GG everyone else. The boogie man is coming.

ouch ! GG

Good game, @Valamas, the vampires’ castles will become the home of India’s wealth forevermore.

1 Like

Ha, just encountered my first vampire, didn’t believe it and then :skull_and_crossbones: another cuirassier disappeared.

Thanks mad to stand utill the end! GG !!!

GG bye-bye

thx to all ! gg and a hard one