Back from the dead (56fb6c3f)

Yes. The last Congress made us happy with surprises. Not a surprise, but rather surprises, since each of the people has several unexpected “allies”. I, for example, intended to deprive all cities of one of my “allies” in the near future …

I revered the turn two times. we must vote no on the resolutions. May still end up at peace but i think it willl change one of the votes.

Voted both proposed resolutions against (condemnation of Scythia and India). Or was it early and needed to reverse again?

2 passed and 2 failed. The AI overwhelming voted to pass so there is no way we can change it. Will have to re-declare war on them in 5 turns.

At some point in the next 2 weeks, and possibly quite soon, I will need to rebuild the PC, so will be offline for 2-3 days. Apologies.
Happy Xmas all.

Thanks Ozy. Good luck on the rebuild. And Merry Christmas to you too.

GG all. I am all but done. May as well not slow up my non turns.

GG Dan. See you in the next one.

It looks like it’s time to end this game - it seems to me that the hordes of religious Hindus can no longer be stopped … And again the decisive word in the game is said by the city-states! And not even the main thing is that at the beginning, India’s mercenary forces managed to conquer an outpost far from their borders, near Nubia. It is much more important that now India, which has a good increase in faith, has the opportunity to buy military units for faith very cheaply (the city-state of Ngazargamu allows you to get a 60% discount when buying in cities with a rebuilt Military Camp). I think this experience should be taken into account in the following games: for example, banning some city-states when creating a game.

GG. I will concede. I was so confused towards the early-mid game when I saw India forces far to my west. For the most part of the game I thought you spawned south of Nubia and I was wondering how you expanded so quickly to the West. It wasn’t until later that I saw where you started.

I had a very rough start. I was just about to capture Nubia’s capital with a bunch of slingers and 1 archer when she built her first archer. I couldn’t run my slingers away fast enough and lost 3 of them, which could never upgrade to archers. But it was poor judgement on my part.

I will start another game soon. About to do get ready for friends coming over tonight.

GG everyone.
I will make a pause now to rebuild the PC before joining another.

Thanks Ozy. I will invite somebody else in your stead then.