Avengers of Hope Game (64acdbb8)

Smack talk goes here for Avengers of Hope Game! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/64acdbb8-bfa7-41d1-b0b5-511128fb923c

Okay.

I have posted the discord link for people who want to be a part of the discussion

“Which discussion”

“THE discussion. DOnt ask questions.”

But so we need to talk about what this game is going to be. What are people looking for? Do people know each other? Who here knows me?

We have a day to figure this out.

Do we want teams? Do we want CPU? Yes?

So is everyone good with a 2v2v2?

Sure!

Good with 2v2v2…

Man… Matt Lambert…

I didn’t know about that Shoshone bonus.

DAMN

Oh yeah. It’s kinda fun.

And, I mean, I love Egypt’s boost to wonder building…

Not that it helped me last game… someone beat me to pyramids with 2 turns left!!!

Sorry for the delay, Civ V has decided to stop working and as I’m away with the family at the moment I don’t have ages to figure out what’s gone wrong. Appreciate your patience and understanding - I know how annoying it is particularly with a brand new game.

Honestly, I’m done getting mad at people for going slow.

I’ve had so many delays and been so behind on turns that I can’t judge anyone else.

I have so many games going I dont notice anyway.

Would love more games. But they always have passwords…

Not mine!

But I make people wait so long for turns sometimes that I’m trying to be careful not to open too many games at once, and the games take a long time cause I make all slow games.

Always down for more games of V

EmJay: What was wrong with your Civ 5? Mine is bombing right after loading the Turn file.

Got it working…

Yeah mine was similar. I switched to DirectX9 and that seemed to sort it.

Hey guys are we continuing with this game? Over a month?

Hey Matt Lambert!

You said you were getting your laptop repaired. How is that going? Because I think people are running out of patience.

And yeah, it’s been over a month.

I’m getting close to being ready to skip his turns if need be, do we know what he’s up to?

He has until New Years Eve. I’ll start skipping his turns on the… lets say 29th actually.

So thats how long he has, if thats okay with everyone.

I mentioned before in another game maybe that I actualyl appreciated the break, life has been crazy. But you’re right, it’s time we get back to it.