Andrewsmart48's game! (fa08542c)

Smack talk goes here for andrewsmart48’s game!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/fa08542c-21c1-4d7a-8a92-eed6a10e4f8f

suggested sort:
andrewsmart48
armadillofrank
HappyCamper
Mad_SMAKs
matt_lambert
ign8

I am somewhat stuck on my turn the save is looking for a human player but the game has moved over to ai. Think we should abandon and restart with losing a player so early anyway. thoughts?

I don’t mind restarting if we have to. I’m guessing you’ve just tried saving anyway despite the fact that the wrong player name is in the save box? Also, is there no option to revert?

Happy to restart

I have tried just saving.

will take us down to normal speed and restart.

better to have a full compliment of human players.

I have reverted the turn, that should get us unstuck.

easier just to continue?

Happy to continue. Someone invariably drops out sooner or later anyway!

Hi guys
I’m really sorry but I’m away and don’t have any access to play my turn until Tuesday 17th August.

Looks like I’m nearly done so good game everyone, I had a crazy tough start with Barbarians but made it this far. But that spot by the Giants’s Causeway was too good not to try and fight for.

Yep, the early barbarians were very aggressive in this game. Nearly took my first city. I was then attacked by the Gauls when they switched to AI. Hence my military build up!

I’m guessing nobody will mind if I surrender as I only have one small city left and all I’m doing now is clicking ‘Next Turn’.

Well played everyone.

Sorry about that. I would’ve finished you off but Rome had other ideas! Thanks for playing.

i was going to bring you back.

pete rather expertly stopped me mind you

12 tiles, & 5 districts just pillaged by a tornado. absolutely brutal.

i hate them

Oh Wow! That was harsh. Guess there’s more like that to come!!!

global warming. i had one too but not that bad i don’t think

Religious Victory :grinning:
One of the best games I’ve played and probably only my second win. Great game, thanks for playing.