Andrewsmart48's game! (8020fab0)

Smack talk goes here for andrewsmart48’s game!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/8020fab0-662a-4b8b-91cd-0dc29851a138

Welcome Guys will probably be next week before i can start this as it will take a while for PYDT to update and maybe a while for us to get the new leaders.

I will draw lots or set up a leader pool so we get one of the new leaders each randomly.

1 Like

Sounds good to me.

There is a problem with the Better Balanced Games mod. This game is asking for Better Balanced Games 5.1.7 and there is no mod.

I’m in two other games with the same problem. One game is asking for BBG 5.1.7 and one game is asking for BBG 5.2.8 and those mods don’t exist. We may have to wait until the owner of the BBG mods fixes it. But in the meantime I’m going to revert the turn and see if that fixes it.

The end is nigh

1 Like

I think you may be right.

1 Like

Guys i am going to pull out of this i have too many games on the go. Well played geoff.

Had great fun on this one. Lost my capital to the ai and you have no idea the thought i had to put into getting golden ages. Last 3 i got by one point and one i sat for 3 or 4 hrs to work out how to do it.

Had to declare war on kupe and steal his Suze lol.

GG Andrew. Not how I wanted the game to turn out, but with 3 warring civs I guess it was bound to happen. I had a great early game and it allowed me to set up some nice cities. From there it was building infrastructure to get science, gold, and faith.