8 Seats, No AI, Fractal, BBG, FFA if meet the rules =) (b3dace1f)

I would change the map.

I can change the map, and I hope that no one has problems changing the map, for at least as long as it is not pagea I can play any map, so what map do you propose?

i join the game, i’m free nowadays so a can do my turns faster, ban mongolia

I am ready to go. I am okay with the proposed bans

Bye bye Australia - Bloody cold today. 11°C

Civ 6 Map generation examples

I ban norway

I’ll ban zululandia

I’ll switch my ban to phoenicia

Is Maori banned?

So far no one has banned maori.

@otherrealisms has told me about his desire to ban Kupe via steam so Kupe is gonna be banned.
As everybody is on board and bans have been done, lets begin, good luck to everyone and fair play. :partying_face:

1 Like

agree

the game start without bbs when said that was included, game speed standard there’s no sense,also i forgot to chose the civ and came a so bad radom civ, if everyone agree i’d like to restart the game, it’s only the first turn

Description says BBG. I’m fine with the restart, I was random, so I will be Ethiopia again. So pls give me a chance to select if there is a reset

The Game Master can access Admin Tools tab to Enable Game State Reset.

Well, in my experience BBS doesn’t work well… spawns are similar to default some times even worse than default, but BBS take all the city state to practically spawn in the edge of the map… and that is so weird, there are some civs that his strategy depends on city states and having them so far away is not a balanced game that is the reason why I don’t like BBS, but BBG does a really good job balancing the game.
This game also said that was standard speed, I don’t agree on restarting the game, but if most of the players want to restart we can restart, also, if you didn’t see that it was a standard speed game and want to leave you can and I might request a player replacement. So, do you want to continue the game @Taco1 ?

I don’t mind a restart. My starting position was pretty bad. I would like to be Scotland again.

I didn’t know it was a standard speed game, in that case I would like a replacement please, what do I have to do?

I haven’t played my turn yet. I’m okay with a restart. I really don’t understand what effect game speed has on a play by turn game.

If you are playing random civs, some of your civs are going not be to your liking. That, in and of itself, is not a reason for a restart.

I am okay with my civ. But I also have a bad spawn, and I think BBS fixes the spawn issues and give everyone 22s to work in their spawn, and vote to play the game with BBS and restart.