8 Seats Invitational, Wetlands, No AI's, Std Speed, BBG, BBS (8feaa465)

I think he can, because i already pushed the start the game button, can u @MisterT800 ?

Sorry about that. It won’t let me switch.

I picked Kublai-Mongolia in PYDT.

I requested for admins help and they have confirmed they have switched your pick to the correct one, so now we can begin, good luck to every one fair.

Finally I want to emphasize that every game must be independent from the others so deals, cooperation, alliances, trades or similar across the games are prohibited, but also there must be no hard feelings, if some one is your enemy in one game, he can be your allied in another game and vice versa, an allied in one game can attack you in another and that is not a betrayal.

Everyone have fun! :smiley:

I will be on holiday for one week starting tomorrow unable to take turns. I am not sure if this is common in these kind of games and as there were some people feeling upset about this, I wanted to let you know that am OK if you decide to sub me. @PerroFlamer this applies for all 4 games you are hosting that I am in.

1 Like

I think that if you don’t have a laptop or something to take your turns it’s gonna be hard for all of us to freeze these games for a week, so I will see if we can find a substitute for you. If you have a laptop or something to take turns although slower than normal you can continue in the games, please confirm.

I also think that is a good moment to ask the rest of us if you are planning vacations or something and you are not going to be able to take turns during like 5 days or more now is the moment to say it.
If you take vacations or trip but you have a laptop or something and you take your turns slower than normal there is no problem, as long as you don’t freeze the game for more than 2 days.

Come on, don’t invent “fast-moving fascism” :slight_smile: Everyone can take a day off or vacation without laptop, i think it’s ok to wait
Btw i’m going to vacation without laptop from 21th November for a week :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that there is no problem taking a week of vacations and making maybe 1 turn per day, or even not making a move for 2 days, but, not making a move for 1 week? so 1 guy is not gonna make a move for 1 week, but then we have another player 3 weeks later not making a move for another week, I think that is not fascism, that’s just keeping the game active.
I’m sure all of us have some kind of commitment to keep the game moving on and also all of us have some kind of comprehension about real life stuff, but freezing the game for 1 week… I dunno… should we wait for 1 week or find a sub? I will do what the majority wants, my vote is to find a sub, what do other players think?

1 Like

i vote for wait

I vote for a good substitute.

I will not be able to take turns this week so as I said sub me if you want. Personally I will have such weeks a couple of times a year and if we see this in total for everyone its like 2-3 months of the game not moving in a year, which for me its fine and logical. But as I said I don’t want to stop the pace so please sub me.

I vote for wait. vacations happen to everyone, and its a huge commitment to ask anyone to take a turn every day for a year. Some vacations with family you cannot ask everyone to spend an hour to take their turns during a vacation. As long as a player is responsive during the times he/she is playing, and have fast turns during the times they are available, it should be fine.

1 Like

ok, we have good points of view, and I really think that I also can wait although I prefer not to wait a week (so far we are doing an average of 2 turns per day, so during vacations do an average of 2 turn every 3 days I think is ok, but no turns during a week x_x), I will do what most of us want, so far we are 2 votes for wait @Calcifer and @our_witchcult_grows , 2 votes for substitute @PerroFlamer and @chaldean33 , what do the other players say?

Voting for wait

vote for wait

ok, with 4 votes for wait we have a majority so lets wait buon voyage :hugs:

I am being swamped by barbs. One barb camp as spawned 2 warriors and a slinger, in addition to the spearman at home. The other has sent a horseman and a saka. What is the barb setting on this game?

They are not in raging, they are on standard as settings say, with a couple of archers and ur initial warrior u should be able to kill them, they are not smart barbs, they are barbs barbs.

I will be on holiday from tomorrow until tuesday unable to take turns.
Sorry for delay.