8 Seats Invitational, Primordial, No AI's, Std Speed, BBG (b6b4956b)

FYI, congress proposals for this turn.

@kapshul GG WP!
Had to come for you to stop the CV. and I think its not possible for Perro to get CV anymore :slight_smile:

It was like this before Gaul dying:

Do you bend the knee, Perro? CC on score. 1. Calcifer, 2. me, 3. you?

I can concede, king Robert after you declared war on me I think there is no way I can win this, I think Ethiopia didn’t deserve it cuz our alliance with your kingdom was always loyal and our people supported king Robert all game long in practically all of his decisions and behavior, but I must also say that Calcifer played it very well, his strategy was very well performed. Honor to Phoenicia, we are glad that you win, if we said that you didn’t deserve a diplomatic victory for your actions through the game our people also congratulate you for your triumph.
Now I’m publishing the results of this tourney, I want to thank you all for participating, it was a pleasure for me to play with all of you.
@our_witchcult_grows
@Bliss
@chaldean33
@OtherRealisms

imagen

Congrats to the big winner :smiley: :v: :partying_face:

2 Likes

GG WP everyone.

I get SV earlier than diplo. last project will finish next turn and then I have 4 or 5 spaceports ready to do the final project.

Thanks @PerroFlamer for organizing the tourney. It was a very good experience.

1 Like

You did threaten to war me if I war’d Kongo earlier in the game. I remembered. Not taking his cities sooner hurt my progress, but in the end I found another way to get 2nd this game.

1 Like

You are right, that’s why I said “in practically” because we remember that we didn’t support that decision. But it was a really good game, despite everything I hope you have enjoyed this game the same than me. Machines got this fight, but humankind will win the war.