8 Seats Invitational, Primordial, No AI's, Std Speed, BBG (b6b4956b)

ty bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do I install it for windows?

Follow this:

This dropbox folder is going to be the placeholder for static BBG releases for cloud. To install a particular version of BBG, you need to follow these steps:

1. Download the particular .zip file from Dropbox
  2. Copy and Extract it into the Mods folder of where Civ 6 is installed on your system. On Windows, it should be somewhere like this: “…\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization VI\Mods”
  3. Restart Civ
  4. Go to Additional Content->Mods menu, and disable newly installed BBG to not conflict with real-time or other games (attached image).
  5. Load your game as usual, and play your turn. Dropbox - BBG Static Releases for Cloud - Simplify your life

Make sure BBG 5.1.x folder is installed in the mod folder, not in a subfolder of the mod folder. Mine went into a subfolder when I unzipped it and the game wouldn’t work until I moved it.

@Bliss GG WP

1 Like

Here we have the proposals for the congress

GG Calcifer

@kapshul I declared on u and will probably raze ur coastal city next turn. I don’t want another naval presence in that sea. we shall peace after that if u want ofc

Hmm.
Sound strange as for me.
But OK.

FYI, proposals for this congress.

imagen

I lost my capital, GG

GGWP

Well played, so far this is the score.

imagen

FYI, congress proposals for this turn + Diplomatic Points proposal.

With the recent victory of @Calcifer in other game this is the last game remaining, where everything is gonna be decided.
This is the leader board so far.

imagen

Pls keep playing as if this was the las game of ur lifes! for sparta!

FYI, for this turn

GG WP @OtherRealisms

1 Like

@PerroFlamer very interesting game.
One quick question: Do we follow CPL rules to determine that you have achieved culture victory? or if you get more domestic tourists than my culture defense during your turn and share screenshot its enough?
In CPL rules, we need to check the CV screen at the end of everyone’s turn which will be end of my turn.

Let me know which one we are doing here.

This game is very close, but I think that whichever option works for me. :smiley:

It is indeed very close. Hopefully I can defend CV successfully
maybe u should send some traders to me :stuck_out_tongue:
all my 22 traders are to you