6PPL Fractal (28067229)

I forgot, the capital can’t be razed. I withdraw my previous comments.

I deleted because I was talking nonsense. there’s no bbg in this game!

Hello Gran Colombia (@adyyc), You should know that Japan (@danlmartins) is attacking me with 6 galleys (that I know of) and a Great Admiral. This might leave you an opening to attack him while he is weak.

1 Like

Hey @OtherRealisms! Please know that this is not personal and hope that it won’t influence other games we share borders! :smiley:
That said, you’re in bad luck on this one. Me and @adyyc are good neighboors. In fact, we just renewed our friendship this turn! :innocent: :handshake:

@danlmartins of course it is not personal. I did not anticipate your attack on me. That’s good strategy on your part or poor play on mine. I commend you on your good play, and being surprised is one of the things that make the game interesting. But don’t blame me for looking for help wherever I can get it.

2 Likes

I find I’m enjoying these games more and more. Having healthy rivalry is awesome and in the pydt community there are many mature, good players that make this possible.
It’s quite different from the real time multiplayer community.
@OtherRealisms use the weapons you must, think outside the box, make the battle hard for me, and let the best (on this particular game) win! :muscle: :muscle:

@OtherRealisms were you friends with @danlmartins before the attack?

We didn’t declare friendship, but were exchanging luxury resources.
We’re actually very far away from each other, this being the reason the attack was unexpected.

1 Like

GG, @OtherRealisms! Thanks for playing until the bitter end, instead of quitting right away as do other players. Even if that means it is harder for me. Cheers, mate! I’ll see ya in the next game!

@danlmartins Well-played. GL to all.

1 Like

Do we want to CC this game on the current score ranking? Kongo has put up enough of a fight that I don’t think I will take 1st since Japan steamrolled Dido.

1. Japan
  2. Zulu
  3. Columbia
  4. Kongo
  5. Dido
  6. Maori
1 Like

Not sure, there are many types of victory, no only military!

2 Likes

had surprising fun fighting off your attacks

all i really wanted was to irel us both. best i could hope for v a zulu controled by a great player

1 Like

OK, so we continue then.

Hey everyone. I won’t be able to play as much and I really need to lower my game count.
I’m reconsidering @MisterT800’s suggestion.
What do you guys think? I don’t really care about ranking, so I can give the victory to anyone!
I’m already satisfied with coming back from behind and taking two good players out of the game!
If you guys really want to continue it’s alright, but I’ll go berserk! lol
let me know! cheers!

Hey everyone. Like I mentioned a few days ago, I’ll have to quit most of my games.
@adyyc, @Calcifer will sub in for me. Can you please use the host tools to do that?

Scrap that please, this is not a BBG game! Calcifer will join the BBG games only, sorry for that.

@andrewsmart48 GG

2 Likes

@danlmartins do you still want to continue?

I am playing in place of danmartins.
I think u meant @adyyc

@adyyc Still want to continue?