6PPL Continents (9c9cc6d9)

Smack talk goes here for 6PPL Continents! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/9c9cc6d9-7d30-4b06-82f2-db712002a0f0

Let’s Go!!!

Dealing with Civ update problem. Let me know if you have any ideas how to resolve

@LonExStaR Either the hard-drive is full, you have a permission error or other error. You may google it.

Thanks adyyc. I checked available disk capacity and permissions and they were fine. I ended up reinstalling and that worked. But now, my installation of Civ does not see the PYDT/Hotseat Saved games for some reason. They are saved in the appropriate ./Saved/Hotseat directory. And I also setting PYDT to save them in ./Saved but that didn’t work either.

Any ideas about this?

reinstall pydt

Didn’t work. I am going to try to take my turn from Windows Civ. Maybe a Mac Civ version incompatibility introduced with the last update.

Windows client worked. Seems to be a version incompatibility. Game on!

Have you tried this?

That worked Calcifer. Thanks!

More shame on Firaxis.

1 Like

What’s the status of the laptop repair? We’re at about a month now.

What’s the protocol here for this situation? A laptop repair shouldn’t take this long.

Let’s go @Bliss !!!

Sorry, lots going on, will try to keep up.

@Bliss can you get your turn in so that when the vacationers return things will move.

@Beanz :nudge: Let’s try to keep it moving.

How much slack should we cut for @Beanz? They are normally a quick player, but maybe checked out after all the other delays we’ve had. We’ve gotta get this game moving again!

Skip beanz plz. 10 days without any word of status and no response.

ty for play. Later 1 month 13 days.

is this game dead?