6 Seats, No AI's, Pangea, FFA, BBG, BBS - 1x turn per day (86bd3dda)

Sorry, I started the first war!

(An era away from Janissaries I don’t know what could go wrong :wink: )

Nothing personal! The region is a powder keg! :smiley:

Hey all - I got us a channel in the Civ6 Cloud & PYDT discord server to talk World Congress, diplomacy, etc. If you let me know your discord name I’ll tag you in the channel

Petestow#4779

madsmaks#9447

Taco#8895

kapshul#1439

Taco, I don’t see you in the discord server. Are you sure this is correct?

now it is Tacos#9539

I still can’t see you. The channel name is #ffa-1x-per-day-pangea in the Civ6 Cloud & PYDT Games discord server if you are able to find your way there

(the name changed from #copperclouds-FFA to #ffa-1x-per-day-pangea )

FYI the FXS updates today created an issue for me. (There are flickering lines all over the map!) Working to try to figure out how to fix it. I’ll take my turn as soon as I’m able to

hey folks! :wave: FYI I just created another game in case you are interested. 4v4 but otherwise similar settings and rules. Just sharing in case you are interested :peace_symbol:

GG @HappyCamper !!

thx. gg.

Taco has been banned from joining/creating new games due to cheating discovered here: Casual Civ 6 (7c0dac3d) - Smack Talk - Play Your Damn Turn, your decision how to proceed in this game.

@mrosack I’m the creator/admin of the game so it’s my decision. We’re going to remove him. Can you please boot him from the game? (The PYDT tool doesn’t give me the ability to kick someone unless they haven’t played their turn for 24h.)

@Taco1 I’m sorry, especially as your ally in this game. If you did cheat, please stop doing that. If you did not, please get your name cleared so that we can play again

@Pete @Mad_SMAKs @kapshul - I’m sorry to tell you: we’re removing Taco from this game due evidence of cheating in another PYDT game. Please vote on what to do next:

A ) Let the AI take over Persia. Continue playing as a “comp stomp”, where all humans declare peace with each other and war against Persia. (Although it would probably work out as a “human stomp” :smiley:, since Persia is almost to a science victory and ahead on all stats)

B) Declare this game finished. More time for other games with no cheating

Voting for B

i never cheated my friend, you saw me playing this game with full vision i never made anything abnormal, so i’m pretty sad for what they did to me in the other game, so i’m leaving this site, have a good life

I’m happy with B. I’m being crushed by Nukes, Death Robots and tank armies! Mt strongest unit is the Cuirassier!! Very impressive science and culture figures for @Taco1. No idea how it was achieved but I have huge faith output so was happy with that. Hope no shenanigans involved but did read the Sack Talk in the other game :man_shrugging:

Ok folks. The votes for B have it. We’re going to declare this game finished.

GG! In order to exit, choose “Surrender” via PYDT.

It’s been great playing this FFA with you. Apologies for the unceremonious finish. Have a good week!