6 Seats, No AI's, Pangea, FFA, BBG, BBS - 1x turn per day (86bd3dda)

Smack talk goes here for 6 Seats, No AI’s, Pangea, FFA, BBG, BBS - 1x turn per day! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/86bd3dda-2e12-46a8-9a53-1481e2343028

It looks like this is your first time hosting a game, welcome!

:spiral_notepad: How to create your PYDT game

:tv: See a quick youtube video of PYDT

:speaking_head: Join our quiet discord. Help, News and New Games

If you need help, Post in Game Support or come to discord! :+1:

ban kupe

Is Civ assignment random? Also, I’ on vacation Sept. 8-17 with limited availability to play. Should I join?

ban spain, but this is in online speed, isn’t it ??

@Taco1 yes it’s Online speed. I just updated the description to clarify. Thank you

@OtherRealisms1 picking a specific civ, or picking random are both ok

Will you be 100% offline? Or will you be able to make 1+ turn on at least some of the days during this period?

Can we ban Macedon? I’m having a bad experience with them on another game :joy:

Perhaps I should’ve mentioned my bad experience with Persia too :grimacing::joy:

Now that people are meeting each other, Civil Service is on the horizon, and there may or may not be Immortals running around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, let me know if anyone thinks we should create a Discord channel for the game…

1 Like

Yep, it’s a better place for chat.

i don’t think so, we are friends, as long as the neutrality of our old friends australia is respected :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry, I started the first war!

(An era away from Janissaries I don’t know what could go wrong :wink: )

Nothing personal! The region is a powder keg! :smiley:

Hey all - I got us a channel in the Civ6 Cloud & PYDT discord server to talk World Congress, diplomacy, etc. If you let me know your discord name I’ll tag you in the channel

Petestow#4779

madsmaks#9447

Taco#8895

kapshul#1439

Taco, I don’t see you in the discord server. Are you sure this is correct?

now it is Tacos#9539