6-Player All-Kupe All-Stars! (a93a680f)

Smack talk goes here for 6-Player All-Kupe All-Stars!! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/a93a680f-6a8d-4d1a-ac88-4a5d4159cd41

@YogSothoth the PYDT interface doesnt allow for duplicate leader selection. Once a leader is selcted by 1 player, they disappear from the list. It goes from Kristina straight to Lautaro. Ill have to choose random, then u assign kupe during game setup, i guess

Huh, that’s weird. Makes sense, though. So yes – everybody chooses Random and then I select Kupe when the game’s ready.

Very interesting!

Not sure if it’ll work with the website settings / game settings being different, but I’m all for it and I’m sure Mike could help us if it doesn’t already allow for it.

Sounds like a fun game!

it works for me, so we should be good

1 Like

Uh-oh guys, looks like ran into a problem here. @Igor, can you re-send the save file? Since we’re not using any mods, this error message doesn’t make sense to me. I assume nobody else had any problem opening the game files?

The game file was deleted from my computer when it was sent. There is an autosave file, but I don’t know how to send it to the server.

I’ve reverted the turn, I think you can re-try it now.

I repeated the move and sent it again

Still not working :frowning: sorry, @Igor

I’m going to try opening a support ticket and see what else I can do.

I don’t know what the reason is. I don’t have any mods also.

@mrosack save us! <3

I don’t know what I can do if you’re having a problem in the game itself and not in the PYDT interface. You could try reverting, is everyone on Windows and has everyone made sure CIv is updated to the most recent version?

Hi @mrosack, I’m on OS X with the latest version, and all of the games I’m playing now seem to work just fine — it’s just this one that’s acting up.

Sorry guys, support can’t help. I’m going to have to give this one up. I’m going to surrender and let an AI take my place. Please send me a message on Discord and let me know if that solves the problem or not, at least, to satisfy my curiosity about this unusual obstacle.

same thing is happening to me now. must be a first player thing. i say we drop this game entirely