4 Players, 4-Leaf Clover - FFA, BBG BBS, Online Speed, Draft, Disasters 3 (fc4f1548)

Ah, I’m up to disable the turn timer exceptionally. Also apparently there’s now an option where someone being on vacation mode freezes the turn timer.
I’ll remove it for now - we’re well into Medieval/Renaissance so there’s more to do per turn, at least.

1 Like

I’m back, thanks for waiting.

Setting the timer back to 48hrs then. Don’t hesitate to call out if going on a holiday, I don’t think I’ll have any myself.

@Bliss Tell me if I should revert the turn (there’s a lot at stake, I guess). I’ll turn down the AI’s deal.

No need to reload, it’s gg. Well played, completely forgot about naval and at this point I have no way to counter your fleets and no way through the land as the position is a fort. Learned a few things as well, I did not realize how strong naval units can be with admirals. But apart from the naval aspect you played a great game overall, well deserved win.

Thanks! I expected more competition over Admirals, to be honest - I hate having coastal cities without harbors as I feel like I hit the housing cap in no time - but you settled inland first.
Most of my power came from the Heroic Age at Medieval, too.

I’m ready to surrender this game to @CEO_of_Spearfighting. GGWP.

If you all do not want me to surrender, I will playing my turns shift-enter.

No harm in the surrender, I expected it to happen right after India’s, to be honest. My snowballing off the world congress is kinda silly right now.

@CEO_of_Spearfighting , you are winner.
I will surend if you don’t mind.

Of course, no shame in that especially with everyone else being gone. There’s better things to do with your day :smile:
I’m probably converting a 4th city within the next 1-2 turns anyway

1 Like

GG!

1 Like