3 v 3 v 3 (Africa v Europe v Asia) on a huge real world map (2a28549b)

Smack talk goes here for 3 v 3 v 3 (Africa v Europe v Asia) on a huge real world map! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/2a28549b-2ab4-4959-8403-fd9a94b637d0

Sounds intriguing - I’m in

1 Like

Welcome everybody,

as long as we’re waiting for more players, we can consider if more auto-bans are needed. I think especially about Babylon…

And maybe we should ban Ottomans (and Scytia?) to give the Europeans a chance. (Russia, Georgia and Byzantium count as european nations)

Since I still need to learn more on how to play Civ, playing in a team is a great way to do that. Personally I would prefer a random map, but I guess then it would not be possible for the teams to start together?

It would be possible but on that game is the main issue for me to play this huge world map.

But you’re welcome and if you’re looking for a place to learn more, maybe CPL is a good adress (CivPlayers Leagues). You can watch live matches or find other team games e.g.

I want in the opposid team like phuzzy :slight_smile:

Why?

Ok, I will look there, too.

Me, too.

If you’re all on Discord (and not yet added me), you can add me as friend. So I can create a channel for our game and further discussion would be more comfortable. My Disco-name is also Markelix.

friend request sent. icon is different to here. should look like tomato sauce on a Heinz sign.

send you a friend Invite on Discord

Phuzzy and me play in many games togehter, peaceful. In this game I want more challenge with Phuzzy, on the other side, as Opponent, if it´s ok of course.

@Michaqel: If you add me on Disco, I could put you in the “chat” for that game.

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Welcome @matmer!
Please add me on Disco (Markelix), so I can add you to the game-chat.

Friend request sent

1 Like

This game has been reset by the admin.

Was there anything special with the map setup for this game? This game is failing to parse for the replay video and I’m trying to figure out why, thanks!