12 Seats, No AI's, Shuffle, Std Speed, BBG, BBS, FFA (rules) (c4ccec3e)

I’m trying to contact @andrewsmart48 to see if he has a solution in the near future.

Laptop arrived late lastnight. Will need to download stuff etc. Will start tufns today baring any issues with it.

Based on andrewsmart48’s status, he can’t take any more turns. He wants to be replaced.

Mark him for substitution please.

1 Like

It’s already marked, does someone know somebody that can take his place?

Me! Hello all, prepare to be crushed :slight_smile:

Welcome! Happy to have you here.

So… this game being pretty old, I’m having trouble finding the proper BBG version. It tells me I need 5.1.8, but nothing I find seems to work. (for example, this one: Steam Workshop::Better Balanced Game 5.1.8 does not seem to work). Does anyone have the numeric ID or a link to the mod I should find? Or a zip file with the proper version? Else I wont be able to sub this :frowning:

Indeed, get the 5.2 from Calcifer’s dropbox.

Alright, seems to be working, playing turn now!

GG @Michaqel
We didnt play long, but with the hands we were dealt this was never a fair fight unfortunately. You slowed me down as much as you could have hoped!

1 Like

GG guys. Thanks for the game. Unfortunately I was not able defeat @PerroFlamer and my region was too small. And @Ceryn continuing in the good game as Tamar. I had no chance :-). Thx to @PerroFlamer for very good story, which was wrote in this game for our nations :-).

1 Like

@PerroFlamer what about @Ceryn as sub in our other games as this: Bo3 1st Half 2023, Fractal, No AI's, BBG, BBS, StdSpd, FFA (rules) (04053439) - #42 by andrewsmart48

We have to replace @PerroFlamer today I saw him online in discord, playing some other game and he did not even respond.

I’m finishing him off next turn. GG @PerroFlamer , this was not a fair fight by a large margin, unfortunately.

@PerroFlamer Can you play the turn or resign so we can continue the game?

Yes, to be honest, the long delays get a little annoying.

2 Likes

@mrosack Hey, can you possibly remove @PerroFlamer from this game? He literally is dying this turn but is ghosting the game

2 Likes