Vanilla Civ6 starts from Middle Age (ddaa989b)

Smack talk goes here for Vanilla Civ6 starts from Middle Age ! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/ddaa989b-da62-4456-ba34-da72aed562a2

@mater It is clear that I can no longer pillage you or defeat your units. If you come to my territory, you will not be able to pillage or defeat my units. Therefore, we are at a stalemate. I suggest that we end the war and declare friendship which assures that there will be no war for at least 30 turns.

Mmm, maybe it´s the best for now, but i will not declare friendship, since you attacked almost at the beginning. Let’s see our city placement first and then discuss frienship if it is also favorable for me.

Hilarious! mzhbjzh has apparently rage-quit because I was trying to religious convert Indonesia. This despite the fact that he/she was handling the religious assault well with Inquisitors.

Mmm, shame. I’m ok to continue playing this game if you want, clearly at some point i’ll have to stop your religious conversion to the entire world

ok

I won this game, religious, but for some reason, the game hasn’t ended. @matmer I’m going to give you a chance to look at it, then I’m going to end my game.

Just checked, you’re right, did you get victory screen? Strange that game didn’t end. Well, in any case congrats, game was fun