Something bigger (342d6490)

Be strong bro, shit happens
I’m also OK with redoing past turns

1 Like

no don’t worry guys , i don’t NEED to play , it was just in case if it was easy to open it so i can join back. i’ll drop this one , i don’t mind , ty anyway

3 Likes

ok mate we ewill play together again

1 Like

@andrewsmart48 @ign8
Japan and Norway are getting too strong. We should act together to resist them

i am trying

What’s happened to @kapshul?!

i think he lost war against scythians

i was attacking him. He probably felt like he couldn’t win or wasn’t enjoying it much. Not so sure i couldn’t have been beaten back personally but hard to be sure

I’ve just lost.

@ign8 @J-Dog Scythia is going to attack me
Help me if you want to keep chances to win this game

Let’s set the record straight here. you told me to go attack Japan and Norway then did nothing to help. You turned down a few alliance requests and masses your troops on my border and told me mapuche was going to attack you.

now I am to be targeted.

hey ho.

So @andrewsmart48 the expression ‘using a hammer to crack a nut’ comes to mind :laughing:

1 Like

yeah sorry Pete just trying to speed things along at this point.

No probs! I was down to my last city just before @erekose left. He was about to finish me so wasn’t sorry to see Persia become AI…gave me some fun taking my cities back.
P.S. Please make it swift and painlesss :rofl:

Yeah not been your game. You were doing superb before persia too on science.

Yep it was going really well but I missed the point that Persia was next door and their obvious strategy is domination. Got massively caught out when Capital was suddenly surrounded by Immortals! Lesson learnt :smiley:

yup made the same mistake in another game myself

But not this one :wink: Well played :smiley:

yeah i don’t win this one but it has been great fun

Who’s winning?