RED Island Hopping DEATH / Vanillia / Island Plates (9b2e09a3)

Smack talk goes here for RED Island Hopping DEATH / Vanillia / Island Plates! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/9b2e09a3-74c1-44c2-aee8-3b462dbd56f1

Sort applied

I am using the order of factions listed in Civ to match the roll.

pydt roll !8d8
@Valamas, You rolled 2, 5, 1, 7, 8, 4, 6, 3

ScreenShot051

Played it as it laid. Have a good friendly game.

1 Like

OK! Is the GMT time of the players correct?

I have access to the player turn data and have written a fuzzy logic code to simulate turns. Have a look at the link.

1 Like

Also, I forgot to link this Red Death information. Please mention any additions.
Scenario - Red Death Battle Royale (Vanilla)

Is there any action I need to take for the sorting or the faction choice or is it automatic?

The game is started but it is online speed in civ and the pydt setup is standard speed. I cant upload the game yet.

So im waiting for support to change that. Since it is not urgent; it will take a few more days.

Nothing for you to do on your side.

2 Likes

But does Red Death matter game speed? Influences the red death fax, right?

RD, It is only Online Speed and the PYDT setting was Standard. PYDT did not let me upload a save file with incorrect speed.

1 Like

Wow! That was sudden! Wish I knew what happened. Anybody see?

RD does that. Where you North, South, North-East etc?

which faction were you again? I just took a couple civilians, but I don’t think either one was its faction’s last civilian …

I was in the south with one civilian. Banman39!!!

Hmmmm … I’m in the upper center of the safe zone currently iirc … must have been someone else :wink: both of the factions I’m fighting are north of me generally … iirc I’m engaged with valamas and kannibalmeister …

so must have been either fiuzza or petrojbl who took you out …

gg @Kannibalhamster
I destroyed your chopper and took your civilian.

Rude! GG. :slight_smile:

Unexpected end, I saw you die, but it wasn’t me, maybe Valamas is very strong, I’m at the end too

GG @Fiullzza thanks for playing and will post another Red Death soon.

1 Like

GG @Valamas looks like @petrojbl1 finished you off :wink: