Random3 (f6acb716)

Smack talk goes here for Random3! Game URL: https://playyourdamnturn.com/game/f6acb716-3853-4085-b7ad-3fdfa2599145

What’s the rule for surrendering due to irr spawn situation? I spawned in tundra between two mountain ranges with Gilga on my left showing loyalty pressure and Rome to my right showing loyalty pressure.

hmm. Yea that and your dockyards won’t have good adjacency. It’s best if you play it out (no rule, just “please”). Maybe try to get a second and third city pumped quick? Seems very defensible (on the bright side?).

While we’re here, I don’t even know how I got signed up for this game or Random2. It just showed up in my PYDT, uh, randomly, and I just rolled with it.

But seriously, why am I here?

WE in the Illuminati placed you here. Everything is proceeding just as WE have foreseen.

Soon the prophecy shall be fulfilled.

1 Like

you must be registered as a reserve replacement player.

a player was kicked and you replaced them.

I think I preferred my explanation TBH.

1 Like

me too

Sorry to abandon folks; got family stuff so need to trim my list of games, and basically just being a thorn in someone’s side at this point.

booo this was the most fun i have had in a game.

Created the game “Sea Battle”. Join. Password Sea

Nuts, if you convert my city to your religion again, I will declare war. I now have just unique units of the imperial guards.

the guard dies but does not surrender… :skull: :scream: